The Old Deanery – booking terms and conditions.
Booking deposit: €500.00 (non refundable) is due at the time of booking. The final balance due 21 days prior to arrival.
We accept payment by debit card (Visa and MasterCard) and online bank transfer.
Security deposit: €400.00 payable on arrival and refundable 2 days after departure less breakages, damages, and excess cleaning costs.
Cancellation should be given in writing by registered post or email. If cancellation notice is received within 21 days prior to arrival, 100% cancellation fee applies, the total will be forfeited. Travel insurance cover should be effected and extended to cover financial loss.
Check-in time from 3pm.
Late Check-out 1pm latest.
Terms and Conditions of Rental
Rental of the furnished cottage includes bed linen, duvets, pillows, towels, fully equipped kitchen, TV. Exclusive use of the Barn (function room) group bookings only for the duration of the stay.
Check-in between 3pm-6pm on the date of arrival. If these times are not suitable, prior notification must be given in order that we may make alternative arrangements. The holiday cottage must be vacated by 1pm on date of departure.
A non refundable booking deposit of €500 is required at the time of booking, payable with the completed booking form.
The balance of the rental plus €400 security deposit to cover damage, breakage or excess cleaning will be due 21 days prior to arrival. Security deposit will be returned within two days of departure less any damages, breakages and excess cleaning costs.
- All cottages and Barn are non smoking due to Health and Safety regulations. Smoking is permitted in the courtyard and gardens.
- The number of guests may not exceed the maximum sleeping capacity of a cottage, this is a strict insurance requirement.
- Any damages, breakages or excess cleaning costs will be deducted from the security deposit.
- There is a €60 cleaning charge per cottage if the cottages are not left tidy on departure.
- No glitter or confetti as these incur extra cleaning costs
We reserve the right to refuse a booking for any reason, at any stage of such booking.
The owners and/or their agents may visit the cottages and Barn at any reasonable time.
No pet policy – No pets are allowed in the cottages or on the grounds at any time.
Only residential guests are allowed to avail of the accommodation booked. Any violation of this clause will result in immediate eviction without refund. The maximum accommodation capacity is 27 guests.
It is warranted that neither the owner nor the agent is liable for any accidents, damage, losses or breakages sustained by guests or their property.
Non residential guests are not permitted on the ground without prior consent from the owners.
– Linen and towels
– Central heating per cottage if required.
– Welcome pack
– Wi-Fi (excludes Stables and Barn which are Wi-Fi free zones)
– Exclusive use of the Barn (group booking only) for the duration of the stay including tables, chairs, glassware, cutlery and crockery.