Price List 2020.
We offer all groups a private venue.
Please contact us for pricing advising, dates, duration of stay and number of guests.
Open from February – October.
Closed November to end January annually
Accommodation capacity is 27 guests maximum in 6 courtyard cottages. The Barn seats up to 27 guests.
- Pig House (2 bedrooms, double beds sleep 4 max.)
- Stables ( 2 bedrooms, double beds sleep 4 max)
- Duck House (2 bedrooms, double and single, 2 single, sleeps 4/5 )
- Hen House ( 2 bedrooms, double and single, double, sleeps 4/5)
- Cow House ( 3 bedrooms, double, double and single, 2 singles, sleeps 6/7)
- Sheep Shed (1 bedroom cottage, double, sleeps 2)
Barn – rustic function room, will seat 27 persons.
Contact us now about your Group Booking.
Package 1: accommodation 15-25 guests
Package 2 : Accommodation 25 -27 guests maximum.
Price will includes:
- Linen and towels
- Electricity and central heating per cottage (2 night packages only)
- Welcome pack
- Wi-Fi (excludes Stables and Barn which are Wi-Fi free zones)
- Exclusive use of the Barn for the duration of the stay including tables, chairs, glassware, cutlery and crockery.
- Vat at 13.5% included.
– Prosecco reception (6 bottles) in the Wine Cellar on an evening of your choice, 2 hours.
What our Guests Say
Very comfortable and unique accommodation with excellent facilities. Enjoyed our visit very much. Our hosts Brinagh and John were very
“It was undoubtably one of the nicest places we have ever stayed..Brianna and her family went above and beyond to ensure that we were at ease.We have traveled a lot throughout the years and cannot rememember staying in a place so welcoming,convenient,and special.the cottage in itself was truly special.”
“We had a fantastic stay, felt at home right away the guys were great and couldn’t do enough for us as we had our young daughter with us and needed a few extra things like fire guards and stair gates etc, they really made it so easy for us. Will definitely be back, hopefully for longer next time. Can’t recommend enough !!!”
Beautiful accommodation, very clean, great location. Really friendly owners who offered lots of advice about things to do, places to visit etc.
“The Pig House was so cosy, it had everything you needed.Nothing was too much trouble for Brianna. I would recommend The Old Deanery to anyone.
Excellent location and superb hosts. Very friendly and helpful without
being intrusive. Felt part if the family !!!
We arrived Friday evening to a welcoming Bryanna for a four night stay in The Stables. The cottage was above our expectations in space, warmth, cleanliness and facilities. After the long drive up our two girls aged five and seven were straight away outside playing in the secured garden that has a playhouse and loads of toys to occupy children. Bryanna had the stove lit and supplied the kitchen with coffee, tea, milk, and a some nice biscuits for us to enjoy after thanks to a very hospitable Bryanna, John, and of course Jack who stole the hearts of our girls We will definitely come back again for a hopefully longer stay.
We’ve stayed at The Old Deanery 3 times, taking family and friends with us too. Bryanna and John are very welcoming and extremely helpful. The cottages are cosy and the courtyard/gardens are a safe and fun place for the children to play. A 3 minute walk takes you into the heart of Ferns.